Register your interest for one of our courses
By completing the form below you are registering your interest for a course. This is not a booking form, you should wait for our response with additional documentation we will need you to complete before registering and paying for one of our courses. Please complete all fields so that we can deal with your request quickly.
7 Important Questions:
This is your future and your money! You should be asking your training provider certain questions prior to booking your place on any course. Think long and hard about this decision, it will be one of the most important decisions that you make concerning your future.
- Who are the instructors, what are their backgrounds, have they operated in a hostile environments worldwide and not just the UK? Are any of the instructors from a SF background?
- What percentage of the training is out of the classroom (or is it unrealistic training by PowerPoint to save costs).
- How many training vehicles have they? Are the vehicles fleet insured for training. If you are asked to provide your own car for the training then your insurance will probably not cover you.
- Have they comprehensive insurance for the training itself? Ask for proof!
- Do you get the HABC Level 3 First Aid Response qualification as part of the package. You NEED this in order to apply for your SIA CP Badge. You will leave the Argus Europe course with a complete portfolio of qualifications: HABC Level 3 First Aid Response, Close Protection Level 3, Advanced Surveillance Level 3 & Private Investigation Level 3.
- Have they genuine testimonials on their site from people who you can get in touch with to ask questions about the training. DO they have employment opportunities?
- Most importantly, do they offer post course support and an employment forum for all students?
If these standards are not met then you may end up in a classroom 8 – 12 hours a day writing essays watching PowerPoints and not receiving reality training purely to cut costs.