Argus Europe Limited was established in 1992 by Managing Director Brian Tough Q.G.M. a former Special Forces Soldier and Bodyguard to many high profile individuals including the former Director of Special Forces, General Sir Peter de la Billière, KCB, KBE, DSO, MC & Bar . Argus Europe has been providing specialist training for high-net worth clients and their families since the mid 1990’s. Argus Europe is an operational company working globally with an extensive variety of contacts. We only deliver courses where we feel we have exceptional operational experience. We have core strengths and we deliver along those lines and we operate in those areas. We have almost 40 years operational experience, and have trained many of the current training providers!
Before deciding on a Training Provider
This is your future and your money! You should be asking your training provider certain questions prior to booking your place on any course. Think long and hard about this decision, it will be one of the most important decisions that you make concerning your future.
1. Who are the instructors, what are their backgrounds, have they operated in a hostile environments worldwide and not just the UK? Are any of the instructors from a SF background?
2. What percentage of the training is out of the classroom (or is it unrealistic training by PowerPoint to save costs).
3. How many training vehicles have they? Are the vehicles fleet insured for training. If you are asked to provide your own car for the training then your insurance will probably not cover you.
4. Have they comprehensive insurance for the training itself? Ask for proof!
5. Do you get the FPOS(I) medical qualification as part of the package. Virtually every company are insisting on it as the minimum medical requirement.
6. Will you leave the course with FPOS(I), CP level 3, Advanced Surveillance Level 3 & Private Investigation Level 3.
7. Have they genuine testimonials on their site from people who you can get in touch with to ask questions about the training. DO they have employment opportunities?
8. Most importantly, do they offer post course support and an employment forum for all students?
If these standards are not met then you may end up in a classroom 8 – 12 hours a day writing essays watching PowerPoints and not receiving reality training purely to cut costs.